3 days in Interlaken

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 April 2013 at 11:10:17 #805908

Hi there,
    Im reaching Interlaken 27th April 1155 pm via TVG from Paris. I am travelling with my 2 kids (girl 17 and boy 12 yo). I am to stay in Interlaken for 3 nights check out date 30th April. I practically have TWO and half days in Interlaken and the activities I want to do are :
    1. Either Mt jungfrou OR Mt. Titlis, (please suggest which one)
    2. Cheese, chocholate factory (of course for my daughter):-)
    3. Paragliding
    On check out I need to go to Zurich to catch my flight in the evening at 530 pm.
    Please guide me if I Half price pass or Swiss pass makes any sense for me?
    Many thanks.
    Bobby

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    20 April 2013 at 11:42:05 #838380

Hi Bobby! If you stay in Interlaken, a visit to the Jungfraujoch makes more sense than to the Titlis. Please check traveling times in the timetable. There’s no cheese or chocolate factory close to Interlaken, but you can visit the daily chocolate show in Hotel Schuch in Interlaken. The open air museum Ballenberg demonstrates lots of traditional crafts, and there’s a chocolate store with live demonstrations as well. If you really want to get to a factory, you could consider Shoggiland in Flawil, but that’s still quite far off. For such a short stay, I’d recommend a Swiss Half Fare Card. Details and purchase options can be found through the Swiss Half Fare Card page.

• The thread ‘3 days in Interlaken’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.