May 1, 2011 - 12:09 PM
Our partner RailEurope currently offers more than 40% off the 8-day Swiss Saver Pass and 3-day Swiss Saver Flexi Pass. You have to decide quickly though, as this Switzerland Family Rail Sale is only valid until May 5, 2011.
Purchase page for US travelers (and the other countries listed below)
Purchase page for Canadian travelers
More details about the offer:
- You'll get a 40% discount on a 8-day Swiss Saver Pass or 3-day Swiss Saver Flexi Pass for 2 adults:
2nd class 8-day Swiss Saver Pass: USD/CAD 408 instead of 692
2nd class 3-day Swiss Saver Flexi Pass: USD/CAD 270 instead of 458
Shipping your passes is free for orders from USD/CAD 399.
- 1st class passes are available as well.
- You'll get a free Swiss Family Card, allowing your children to travel along for free.
- You'll get one free adult ticket for the lift to Mount Titlis. The other adult and the children get the discounts they would get with the regular passes: 50% off for the adult and free traveling for the children. Each family member will receive a free Titlis baseball hat. The whole family may ride the Ice Flyer chairlift for free (normally CHF 12 per adult, CHF 6 per child).
- To make your traveling even more comfortable, you'll get two vouchers to have 2 pieces of luggage be transported from one rail station to the other, for free.
- You'll also get all the advantages included in any regular Swiss Saver Pass or regular Swiss Saver Flexi Pass.
- Your pass needs to be validated no later than 6 months after purchase. This means you can start using it until early November.
- This offer is only valid for two adults traveling with their children up to 15 years old. It is not available for adults traveling without children.
- This offer is available to travelers from Canada and the US. It's also available for residents of Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Curacao, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos and the Virgin Islands. It is not available to residents from other countries.
More details from RailEurope (US)
More details from RailEurope (Canada)
Last modified on Oct 27, 2017 - 3:47 PM by Arno