About the Swiss Travel Pass Flex
Let's start with a brief summary:
- Free traveling for 3, 4, 8 or 15 days within one month. This is what you get on these days:
- Free traveling by trains, buses, boats and city transport;
- Cable cars, cogwheel trains and funiculars are discounted by 50% (details and exceptions here);
- Free entrance to museums.
- There are no benefits on the non-travel days;
- The Swiss Travel Pass Flex is available for 1st or 2nd class traveling;
- Children travel along for free.
Pros and cons of the Swiss Travel Pass Flex:
- we think that the Swiss Travel Pass Flex is pretty expensive. It may work for your itinerary, but be sure to do the math before you decide. In many cases, the Swiss Travel Pass is the better choice;
- the Swiss Travel Pass Flex is worth your consideration if you stay for 16 days or longer. In that case you may want to buy an additional Swiss Half Fare Card, in order to get a discount on days you do not use the Swiss Travel Pass Flex.
Check if there are resellers who offer a discount on the pass.
WHERE IT'S VALID
See where you can travel with the Swiss Travel Pass Flex, and which attractions are included.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the Swiss Travel Pass Flex once you're in Switzerland.
Even more information and tips about the Swiss Travel Pass Flex.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.