5 days in Switzerland and 2 days in Paris

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Gopi somaraj
Gopi somaraj
1 post
May 8, 2018 - 3:36 PM

Dear My swiss alps team,

I am planning 5 Day Trip to Swiss .Below is my Plans ,All 5 Days i will be staying in Zurich only .I am planning to take Swiss Travel pass .Kindly advise Whats the diff between STP and Tell Pass .

Day 1 Arrive in Zurich by 1400 pm ,Would like to Cover Either Stanserhorn Or Lucerne Or any other short trip

Day 2 Mount Titlis and Mt Rigi and bit of Lucerne

Day 3 Schilthorn Lauterbrunen,Murren ,Grindelwald .Kindly advise how to cover all ,and also best Walking places Hiking Down on these routes

Day 4 Zermatt ,Matterhorn and all the best places around

Day 5 Empty would like to see Zurich Rhine falls or any other Beatiful Places not to be missed

Day 6 Early Morning Train to Paris

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
May 8, 2018 - 7:28 PM in reply to Gopi somaraj

Hi Gopi somaraj, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

Please have a look at the map of Switzerland (www.myswissalps.com/ma pswitzerland) and decide on the route. Then use the Swiss railways timetable (www.myswissalps.com/ti metable) to plan your trip in more detail.

For hiking options in the Jungfrau Region visit: www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauregion/activitie s.

Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
2120 posts
top member
May 9, 2018 - 12:34 AM in reply to Gopi somaraj

>> Kindly advise Whats the diff between STP and Tell Pass .

The Tell-Pass covers a more limited area than the Swiss Travel Pass. All travel covered by the Tell-Pass is free. A Swiss Travel Pass provides free travel on trains, boats and buses between cíties, towns and villages, and also provides free travel on a few mountain transport routes; on most mountain transport it provides 50% discount, but only 25% discount between Grindelwald or Wengen and the Jungfraujoch.

You can read more about the area of validity of each pass, and what free or discounted travel they offer on the following pages:

www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass

www.myswissalps.com/te llpass

You should also read the following:

www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/ticketspasses/prac tical/chooserailpass

Alpenrose

Last modified on May 9, 2018 - 12:37 AM by Alpenrose666

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018