About the Tell-Pass Summer
We'll start with a brief summary:
- Free unlimited traveling for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 consecutive days in Central Switzerland, around Lake Lucerne;
- Transport by train, bus, boat and into the mountains (cable cars, etc.) is free;
- Discounts on attractions;
- Available for 2nd class traveling only;
- Available for traveling in summer (April 1 to October 31). There is a winter pass too;
- Children travel along at a low fixed price, or for free.
The Tell-Pass Summer suits your plans if:
- you have planned a lot of traveling in Central Switzerland only. You'll save money as point to point tickets are more expensive;
- you prefer ticketless traveling. You don't need to get tickets for your trips;
- your plans are not set in stone or you want to be flexible. The Tell-Pass Summer allows spontaneous trips at no extra cost.
WHERE IT'S VALID
Check where you can travel with the Tell-Pass Summer, and which attractions are included.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the Tell-Pass Summer once you are in Central Switzerland.
Even more information and tips about the Tell-Pass Summer.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.