My wife and I finally have an itinerary for the Swiss portion of our European Tour, so I kndly ask your opinions regarding the attractions we defined (most of them based on the rich information found on this website):
Day 1) Arrival at Interlaken in the evening;
Day 2) Jungfraujoch with a stop at Grindewald on the return to Interlaken;
Day 3) Schynige Platte, boat trip at Lake Thun with a stop at St. Beatus Caves;
Day 4) Harder Kulm and...
Day 5) Train to Luzern early in the morning, Fräkigaudi (toboggan) and Stanserhorn Cabrio;
Day 6) Mt. Rigi and sightseeing in Luzern;
Day 7) Gotthard Panorama Express, (leave the luggage at a locker) and visit the Bellinzona castles, check-in at the hotel in Lugano Paradiso;
Day 8) Sightseeing in Lugano, boat trip at Lake Lugano and Monte San Salvatore;
Day 9) Train from Lugano to Milano in the morning;
1. We’ll be holding the 8-day Swiss Travel Pass
2. We understand the itinerary order for days 2, 3 and 4 should be evaluated based on the wheather, do you have any suggestions in case we got bad luck and don’t get to go to Jungfraujoch due to bad wheather?
3. What attraction could we add to day 4 agenda (maybe a hike for begginers)?
4. We already booked the supplement for Gotthard Panorama Express, are there any other attracion you suggest we book in advance?
5. Do you see any redundance on the attractions we have chosen (too much mountain or too much boat trip for example)?
6. We don’t intend to be in a hurry, so if you think some Day hás a tight schedule, please let us know.
Sorry for the long post and thank you for your attention.