Anyone had experience with homespeed website?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 March 2017 at 13:53:12 #811084

Hello everyone,

I’ve found some interesting appartments at this website http://www.homespeed.ch/de/, but I’m can’t find some reviews of that website or anyone who had experience with it. Anyone used their services before?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 March 2017 at 15:58:28 #860126

Welcome to MySwissAlps triger!

I have not heard of that website before. Are you looking to buy a property in Switzerland, or looking for a long term rental? That’s what they seem to offer. If you just need a holiday home, then you can look at myswissalps.com/ rentals.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 March 2017 at 14:14:35 #860127

thanks for answering.

Yeah for the beginning I would like to rent some holiday home, I’ll check offerings at that link

• The thread ‘Anyone had experience with homespeed website?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.