Jun 26, 2016 - 8:12 PM
i read the Kwong's post Arno's responses. They were. Really helpful, but I am still very confused! Like Kwong's, I want to be sure that there is availability on the Bernina Express for Aug. 3rd from Lugano to St. Moritz when my husband and I will be traveling. I tried to follow your instructions, but never did reach a page to check reservations.
Here are my questions:
1. Is there a place that shows step by step what to do to make reservations / check availability with screen shots?
2. When I selected Lugano to Torino, it came up with a lot of stations in Lugano. How do I know which one to select?
3. I am planning to buy a Swiss travel pass tomorrow, but thought your posting noted that you can check without having the pass "in hand". If so, I hope you can he guide me in the step by step process.
4. How to check availability for August 3rd...two people
5. How do I then proceed in purchasing both the Swiss pass and the reservations needed for the Bernina Express for both the bus and the train.
Thanks much...very glad I found this forum!