Best nightlife in Interlaken area?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
visiutsi
visiutsi
5 posts
Jun 25, 2017 - 4:29 AM

We'll be in Switzerland in a week for about 4-5 days. we'd like to spend most of the time just enjoying the interlaken area views. We are planning to stay 1 or 2 nights in Gimmelwald, but where would you recommend to stay the rest of the time? I was thinking about Interlaken or Wengen. We are a couple in 30s and my husband really likes the nightlife, so where would you recommend to stay with the most nightlife available (although I understand it won’t be that crazy in Interlaken area:)) Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Olga

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jun 26, 2017 - 3:11 AM in reply to visiutsi

Hi Olga,

I can't provide any info from personal experience, as I haven't been in the area at this time of year.

Wengen is a much more scenic place to stay than Interlaken, but is pretty quiet. If there is any nightlife in Wengen, I would expect it to be at the height of the ski season, rather than in June/July.

Below are a few links about nightlife in Interlaken that might help.

www.interlaken.ch/en/i nformation-and-journey-to-interlaken/nightlife-in-interlaken.html

www.frommers.com/desti nations/interlaken/nig htlife/overview

Alpenrose

Last modified on Jun 26, 2017 - 6:17 AM by Arno
visiutsi
visiutsi
5 posts
Jun 26, 2017 - 4:36 AM

Thank you so much!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019