Mar 29, 2018 - 6:36 AM
We will be reaching Grindelwald on April 19th night and have booked accommodation there until April 23rd. We want to do a bit of hiking, visit couple of mountains and just enjoy the scenery and hence we have avoided the cities. We will checkout of Grindelwald for Zurich on April 23rd to catch the train to Paris.
1. What would be the best route to cover nearby places from Grindelwald without a lot of train travel ?
- Will Grindelwald First be a good choice ?
- Which is better Schiltorn or Jungfraujoch ?
- Which area offers easy hiking trails ?
2. Does it make sense to take the Swiss Travel Pass for these days with Grindelwald as base for all the travel ?
This is our first visit to Switzerland, so every place looks lovely and unable to decide : )
Appreciate any help I can get as the dates are coming close !