About the Jungfrau Travel Pass
Let's start with a summary of the Jungfrau Travel Pass:
- Free traveling for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 consecutive days in the Jungfrau region;
- You can travel by train, cable car, funicular, bus and boat for free. A few exceptions apply;
- The Jungfrau Travel Pass is available for 2nd class traveling only;
- Available for traveling in summer (in 2018: May 5 to October 21). Please look into the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass if you will be traveling in the winter;
- Children travel along at a low fixed price.
The Jungfrau Travel Pass fits your plans if:
- you plan to travel extensively in the Jungfrau region only. You'll save money as point to point tickets are more expensive;
- you want to be flexible: the Jungfrau Travel Pass allows unlimited free trips without the need to get tickets for each trip.
The Jungfrau Travel Pass is not suitable if you prefer to travel in a larger area. In that case, you may consider the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland.
The Jungfrau Travel Pass replaces the Jungfrau Railways Pass and Jungfrau VIP Pass. These were for sale until 2015.
WHERE IT'S VALID
See where you can travel with the Jungfrau Travel Pass, and which attractions are included.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the pass once you've arrived in the Jungfrau region.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.