We all enjoyed Switzerland end April-Big thank you

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 May 2019 at 14:17:45 #821561

We just returned home today after a beautiful trip to Switzerland.Heartfelt gratitude to everyone at the forum who patiently answered all my questions and gave wonderful suggestions.

Switzerland may be an expensive country but the people are extremely warm and ever willing to help.

To answer a question I had posted earlier,I was never asked for my passport or even a copy of it for the matter!But I believe it is always better to carry a copy.

After much deliberation,we finally took the Flex Pass. It is expensive,but the ability to get on ticketless on the extremely punctual Swiss trains is priceless.Again as the weather changes suddenly, you can plan changes easily.

We were lucky to experience snow fall and it was priceless!

We returned home bringing back images of a lovely country and even more wonderful people!

Thanks once again.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 May 2019 at 18:27:53 #912055

Thanks very much for the summary. We have planned 13 days travel with 2 kids from India starting fron 19th may andlooking forward for the exciting trip.

anysuggestions based on your trip especially related to weather and preparation for the same will be helpflu

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 May 2019 at 10:18:42 #912056

Hi deeptimohit,

Thanks a million for your message, it’s always nice to hear from traveller who have returned back home and share their experience with others!!!

Nice to hear you’ve had a nice time!!

If you have a picture two to share that would be lovely but up to you, of course! 🙂

Hope to see you back sometime in the future, take good care.

Best,
    Steph

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 May 2019 at 10:20:34 #912057

Hello Knightrider,

For input about the weather please check this link:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/we ather

As deeptimohit’s thread is posted in the “trip report” forum I suggest you open your own thread with your questions in the right forum (miscellaneous). This will provide you with more accurate input.

Best,
    Steph

• The thread ‘We all enjoyed Switzerland end April-Big thank you’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.