Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Buy Swiss Travel Pass in SBB vs ACP Rail

Buy Swiss Travel Pass in SBB vs ACP Rail

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
agutierrez
agutierrez
12 posts
Feb 18, 2016 - 2:07 PM

I'm interesting in buy Swiss Travel Pass 8 days for my husband, two childs one of ten years old and other of three free years old (free) and me.

The SBB pass it's 692€ and the ACP Rail it's 676€+2€ fee.

I'll buy with the e-ticket option so what's the different between two sellers.

Thanks,

Andrés

Arno
Arno
14130 posts
expert &
Feb 18, 2016 - 3:02 PM

Hi Andrés,

I found slightly different prices. You probably selected EUR prices in the SBB webshop, but that's not going to give you a favorable exchange rate. Please see the below links:

The main differences between the resellers are listed on myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ price. The SBB webshop is cheaper here, unless it's important for you to pay in EUR. In that case pick ACP Rail.

Last modified on May 17, 2018 - 11:42 AM by Arno
agutierrez
agutierrez
12 posts
Mar 7, 2016 - 10:47 PM in reply to Arno

I'll buy the tickets on the SBB website, but the e-ticket get a message "Online Ticket. Your order will be processed and a PDF link for printing your ticket will be sent to your email address at least 7 workings days prior to departure, unless your order was received less than 7 days before."

My tickets start at 19th March so how many days or which is the last day that I can buy the tickets for receive the email before my trip?

And finally, when I buy e-tickets usually I can open the file and show. Then It's necessary to print the tickets?

Regards,

Andrés

Online Ticket. Your order will be processed and a PDF link for printing your ticket will be sent to your email address at least 7 workings days prior to departure, unless your order was received less than 7 days before. Please remember to check your Spam Folder, should you not receive our email with the PDF link in the stipulated time.

Arno
Arno
14130 posts
expert &
Mar 8, 2016 - 3:39 AM

Hi Andrés,

You can buy it now if you want. The message just says you will receive your pass at least a week before you travel. I would recommend to buy no later than March 15 as they need a few days to process and e-mail the order. Please see www.swissrailways.com/ en.

Yes, you do need to print the pass.

Last modified on May 17, 2018 - 11:42 AM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019