Can we use 4 day Swiss Pass on 5th day morning?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 April 2016 at 9:17:13 #808855

Hi,

I am reaching Zurich on 5th June morning at 8 am. I will be in Switzerland for 4 days. I have to travel back on 9th June. My flight is at 11.30 am from Zurich airport. I am planning to buy a swiss pass for 4 consecutive days, can we use that pass on the day for our travel from Lucrene to zurich on 9th morning? I am reaching on 5th morning at 8 am. Does swiss pass of 4 days is calculated as 96 hours from the first travel then my last day travel can be calculated as part of those travel hours?

Or I will have to take a new ticket from Lucrene to zurich on the last day? If yes, what would be cost of the same?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    9 April 2016 at 10:08:36 #850539

Hi Shahjit,

Welcome and thanks for your post! The name of the pass is Swiss Travel Pass (Swiss Pass is something different). The pass is valid until 5 AM of the 5th day, so unfortunately you’ll need to buy a ticket for your trip to the airport.

Please see here for details on how the Swiss Travel Pass works and where to buy one (you can print it at home):

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 April 2016 at 11:08:37 #850540

Thanks for the correction and revert. this helps.

• The thread ‘Can we use 4 day Swiss Pass on 5th day morning?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.