St. Moritz Chantarella mountain station facilities

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 August 2019 at 17:20:52 #823435

Hi does anyone know what facilities are available at the Chanterella midmountain station on the Corviglia at St Moritz. Are there refreshments available there?

I am visiting St Moritz in January 2020 and would like to try the Funicular trip up as far as Chanterella MidMountain Station but cannot find out what is available at that point.

Thank you HazelB

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    17 August 2019 at 17:29:26 #920247

Hi HazelB,

Chantarella is a station just outside St. Moritz to switch from the funicular to the cable car further up the mountain. There is a bar: http://www.facebook.com/altob ar.stmoritz/. Not much else I think. I’d recommend to go all the way up to Piz Nair for the best views.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 August 2019 at 17:41:49 #920248

Thank you Arno it will all depend on how bad my knees are on the day as I cannot stand for very long if they are bad.

• The thread ‘St. Moritz Chantarella mountain station facilities’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.