Cheapest 1 day ticket to Jungfraujoch?

Cheapest 1 day ticket to Jungfraujoch?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
rugaieam
rugaieam
2 posts
Aug 4, 2017 - 6:34 AM

Hello,

I am planning to visit Interlaken/ Jungfraujoch and I want to ask about the tickets for me and my family (me, my wife and three sons all 11 years )

I am planning to have 1-day travelpass for Swiss Half Fare Card for me and my wife and I have a car to stop in Grindelwald

How much is the tickets for all of us?

Is 1-day travelpass for Swiss Half Fare Card the best option? do i need junior travelcard?

Thanks in advance

Lucas
Lucas
3096 posts
expert &
Aug 4, 2017 - 9:35 AM in reply to rugaieam

Hi rugaieam and welcome to MySwissAlps!

It wouldn't really make sense to buy the one day travel pass as well as the Swiss Half Fare Card to get to Jungfraujoch. The Swiss Half Fare Card gets you 50% off the whole trip from any town to Jungfraujoch. The one day travel pass will get you free travel as far as Wengen or Grindelwald and then 50% off the ticket the rest of the way.

If you are only coming from Interlaken it wouldn't make sense to buy the one day travel pass (a ticket to Grindelwald is less than 10CHF with the Swiss Half Fare Card).

If you have the Swiss Half Fare Card then you can get the free Swiss Family Card which covers your child on all trips you make in Switzerland - so you only pay for yourselves.

Lucas

rugaieam
rugaieam
2 posts
Aug 4, 2017 - 12:40 PM

many thanks Lucas :)

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017