About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Combined Switzerland, France and Germany trip?
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Combined Switzerland, France and Germany trip?

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
milredroyan
milredroyan
16 posts
Aug 26, 2022 - 1:03 PM

Hi

I have been to Switzerland before and covered Zurich, Geneva, lucerne, Jungfrau . I would like to do the rest. spend a two days at zuric, then move to interlaken, zermat probably. This is in december. Pl suggest if i should combine it with france or germany or anything else. Looking at 14 to 15 days itinerary including within switzerland. My husband along with my 17 year old son and I will be travelling.

Regards

Anna
Anna
4074 posts
expert &
Aug 26, 2022 - 9:49 PM in reply to milredroyan

Hi milredroyan,

It's certainly possible to combine a trip to Switzerland with trips to Germany and France.

You can find useful and practical tips on how to plan a memorable winter trip in Switzerland here: www.myswissalps.com/activities/winter

You can either plan your trips to Germany and France at the beginning or end of your Swiss itinerary. You can find information on how to travel by train to Germany here: www.myswissalps.com/traintickets/germany, and to France: www.myswissalps.com/traintickets/france.

You might want to consider buying a multiple-country railpass such as the Eurail Global Pass.

Let us know if you need further information.

regards,

Anna

milredroyan
milredroyan
16 posts
Aug 29, 2022 - 6:41 AM in reply to Anna

thanks for your help Anna.

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Who's MySwissAlps.com?
We're passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about planning a trip to Switzerland since 2002.
More about usNewsletter signup

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2023