Domodossala to Zermatt ticket and Stay

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 July 2015 at 8:02:41 #807535

Hi

We are there in Zermatt for 3 nights starting 13th July and have ticket reservations till DOmodossala.

We are 7 of us and wanted advice on which tickets to book for 4 adults 1 17 year old. 1 16 year old and one 6 year old.

1. Domo to Zermatt

2. Excursions in Zermaat

3. Zermatt to DOmo

Should we book a swiss flexi pass or half fare card. CAN WE RECEIVE THIS ONLINE. I AM TRYING TO LOG IN BUT GETTING POSTAGE OPTIONS ONLY.

thanks upfront for help.

Nitin

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    10 July 2015 at 9:15:06 #844379

Hi Nitin,

I would recommend a Swiss Half Fare Card. You can get it online and print it yourself through http://www.swissrailways.com, but that does still take a few days of processing, so in your case this is not an option. You can purchase it at the rail station in Brig (I don’t expect it to be available in Domodossola).

Another option is a regular full priced ticket to Zermatt, and buy a local pass there, e.g. the Peak Pass.

Enjoy your stay in Zermatt!

• The thread ‘Domodossala to Zermatt ticket and Stay’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.