Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Arno
Arno
10348 posts
expert &
May 15, 2018 - 3:01 PM

Hi everyone,

Rail Europe offers 5 days of traveling on a 4-day Swiss Travel Pass, and 10 days of traveling on an 8-day Swiss Travel Pass. Please see:

Please note:

• The promotion is only available for the passes mentioned above, and only on the websites mentioned above;
  • This promotion is available for residents from the mentioned countries only;
  • You need to buy your pass before June 13, 2018 - 5:00 PM ET (Canada, Mexico, USA), or June 28 (other countries);
  • The first travel day of the pass must be no later than June 30, 2018 (Canada, Mexico, USA) or July 31 (other countries);
  • This promotion can be changed, cancelled or extended at any time.

If you can't take advantage of this promotion, then I'd recommend to keep an eye on the forum and the below page, where new promotions will be announced.

www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/promotio ns

Last modified on May 20, 2018 - 7:39 PM by Arno
Raju
Raju
1 post
May 20, 2018 - 4:13 PM in reply to Arno

But website indicate it is valid for travel start upto 31st July. Also for second class and more nationalities including GCC

Arno
Arno
10348 posts
expert &
May 20, 2018 - 7:12 PM

Hi Raju,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Thank you for letting us know, it looks like they indeed extended this promotion to other countries too now, particularly GCC countries: https://www.raileurope -gcc.com/pass/swiss-travel-pass-82. Good thing for you is that they offer the extra days for 2nd class as well.

I'll update the above post. Thanks again!

Last modified on May 20, 2018 - 7:40 PM by Arno
Debra
Debra
114 posts
May 21, 2018 - 1:05 PM

The extended dates and second class aren't for US unfortunately.

Last modified on May 21, 2018 - 1:09 PM by Debra
Arno
Arno
10348 posts
expert &
May 21, 2018 - 1:57 PM in reply to Debra

Indeed, just GCC. I'm not sure why they have the same promotion with different fine print for different countries, but that's how it is at the moment.

Arvind IND
Arvind IND
1 post
May 23, 2018 - 2:40 PM

Hi myswissalps,

i am coming from kuwait (Indian nationality) to swiss from 4th june to 9th june 2018.

I am thinking to buy swiss pass for 4days through raileurope website so i can get 5day.

Is it valid on my trip day 4-8june? Online purchase receipt can be use to travel in swiss without any hardle?

Thank you.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018