Fare ticket to Jungfraujoch from Lauterbrunnen

Fare ticket to Jungfraujoch from Lauterbrunnen

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
IviLeong1980
IviLeong1980
5 posts
Jan 2, 2017 - 5:36 PM

Dear Sir,

I would like to check how to buy online ticket to Jungfraujoch day trip from Lauterbrunnen? I will have Swiss Travel Pass, am I get any discount for this journey? If yes, please teach me how to do. I can't search through the internet. When I click on SBB train website, it was no reduction for Swiss Travel Pass column, please teach me how to proceed with it.

Thank you.

Arno
Arno
9748 posts
expert &
Jan 2, 2017 - 6:40 PM

Hello IviLeong1980, welcome to MySwissAlps!

The SBB website is mainly for Swiss citizens, so you won't find the tourist passes there. Their website is great for train schedules though, see here.

You will get part of the trip for free (to Wengen), and the rest is 25% discounted. Please see the Swiss Travel Pass coverage map.

Our Jungfraujoch ticket page provides a link to ticket prices at the bottom. If you wish, you can buy a ticket there too. But beware not to buy a ticket until you know the weather is good enough to enjoy the views.

Options to buy the pass are listed here: myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/price. You can print it at home.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018