Visit Glacier 3000 or Jungfraujoch end of March?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 December 2018 at 8:38:02 #819157

Hi,

I saw somewhere on the website that certain activities such as the alpine coaster in the Glacier 3000 is only operating from May-Sep. Is it fixed that way or is there any chance for it to operate in March? As I’ll be in Switzerland by end of March-2019, which one (Glacier / Jungfraujoch) is better for me to visit? What activities these two places offer/dont offer during the month? How much the price will be for both places with a swiss pass? Do I need to book ticket in advance? Is there any difference in price between booking online and at the ticket booth itself? How many hours I need to cover these two places separately? Please advise. Thanks.

• The thread ‘Visit Glacier 3000 or Jungfraujoch end of March?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.