Glacier Express seat reservation

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 June 2016 at 0:19:17 #809364

I just tried to make a seat reservation for glacier express , getting the following error . I registered my account first and I could to second page, entered two passengers details and then when I clicked next, getting the following, I am using google chrome as my browser. Did anyone has any luck making seat reservation for glacier express for my travel brig to Chur on 08.31.2016

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: sourceDescription: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: source

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 June 2016 at 1:24:38 #852659

Please disregard my message, it started working now, may the website had issues temporarily…Thanks

• The thread ‘Glacier Express seat reservation’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.