About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Glacier Express seat reservation e-tickets
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Glacier Express seat reservation e-tickets

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Onruslagoon
Onruslagoon
13 posts
Jun 30, 2022 - 6:59 PM

Hi, I bought the Bernina express and Glacier seat reservation tickets on the same day (22 June 2022) with the option to print at home. My Bernina tickets were emailed to me the same day, but as yet no Glacier tickets - should i be concerned? I used your link to do the purchase. Please advise regards Hestie.

Anna
Anna
3924 posts
expert &
Jul 1, 2022 - 8:18 AM in reply to Onruslagoon

Hi onruslagoom,

Have you checked your spam box? If you still have not received the tickets, best to contact and enquire with the reseller directly.

Do keep us updated. If you require help, let us know your booking reference and from which site you made the purchase from.

Regards,

Anna

Onruslagoon
Onruslagoon
13 posts
Jul 1, 2022 - 8:46 AM in reply to Anna

Hi Anna

Nothing in my spam, i bought the seat reservation from the link in MySwissAlps (not sure which reseller that is).

My travelling date is 14 September for 2 adults - Hester das Neves and Joao Carlos das Neves - Zermatt to Saint Mauritz - departing the earlier of the 2 options (think it was 9h15).

The payment came through my creditcard on the 22th of June and I did not receive a booking reference or an e-ticket.

Please help!!

Regards

Hestie

Arno
Arno
15694 posts
expert &
Jul 1, 2022 - 9:59 AM

Hi Hestie,

I'm sorry to hear that! You'll have to find out where you ordered. Your credit card statement may reveal that. Then contact that company directly.

Onruslagoon
Onruslagoon
13 posts
Jul 1, 2022 - 2:41 PM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno

Description on my ccard statement = (22 Jun 2022) RhB WebShop Chur and the link that i use to get to that company was on your website = www.myswissalps.com/glacierexpress/tickets.

You should know beter than me who to contact in this case, since the link is in your website. I don't even know who the company is, i trusted that the links on your website will be safe and secure.

Hestie

Arno
Arno
15694 posts
expert &
Jul 2, 2022 - 7:05 AM

Hi Hestie,

All websites we link to are from trusted companies, no worries about that. It's good to know though, that we can't know which links you saw and which one you clicked. We add and remove links regularly, most of our pages show multiple booking options to choose from, and in some cases the links you see may even depend on which country you are in (some websites are better for particular countries). So, yes, we know where we link to in general, but we do not know which link was clicked by one particular visitor. As we don't sell anything ourselves, it's up to you to keep track of where you end up buying. I hope this clarifies things :-)

Did you contact RhB? (www.rhb.ch/en/service-souvenirs/contact/railservice)

Last modified on Jul 2, 2022 - 7:07 AM by Arno
Onruslagoon
Onruslagoon
13 posts
Jul 2, 2022 - 10:50 AM

Thanks, I have send them a mail, waiting for a reply.

Onruslagoon
Onruslagoon
13 posts
Jul 3, 2022 - 1:02 PM in reply to Onruslagoon

Thanks, I emailed www.rhb.ch/en/service-souvenirs/contact/railservice and received my tickets!!

Arno
Arno
15694 posts
expert &
Jul 3, 2022 - 3:05 PM in reply to Onruslagoon

Happy to hear it's all solved now. I hope you enjoy your train journeys :-)!

Onruslagoon
Onruslagoon
13 posts
Jul 3, 2022 - 3:07 PM in reply to Arno

Counting the days!!

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Who's MySwissAlps.com?
We're passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about planning a trip to Switzerland since 2002.
More about usNewsletter signup

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022