Glacier Express seat reservation e-tickets

• Onruslagoon
    Participant
    13 posts
    30 June 2022 at 18:59:43 #827655

Hi, I bought the Bernina express and Glacier seat reservation tickets on the same day (22 June 2022) with the option to print at home. My Bernina tickets were emailed to me the same day, but as yet no Glacier tickets – should i be concerned? I used your link to do the purchase. Please advise regards Hestie.

• Anna
    6397 posts
    1 July 2022 at 8:18:45 #943830

Hi onruslagoom,

Have you checked your spam box? If you still have not received the tickets, best to contact and enquire with the reseller directly.

Do keep us updated. If you require help, let us know your booking reference and from which site you made the purchase from.

Regards,

Anna

Onruslagoon
    Participant
    13 posts
    1 July 2022 at 8:46:13 #943831

Hi Anna

Nothing in my spam, i bought the seat reservation from the link in MySwissAlps (not sure which reseller that is).

My travelling date is 14 September for 2 adults – Hester das Neves and Joao Carlos das Neves – Zermatt to Saint Mauritz – departing the earlier of the 2 options (think it was 9h15).

The payment came through my creditcard on the 22th of June and I did not receive a booking reference or an e-ticket.

Please help!!

Regards

Hestie

Arno
    15484 posts
    1 July 2022 at 9:59:32 #943832

Hi Hestie,

I’m sorry to hear that! You’ll have to find out where you ordered. Your credit card statement may reveal that. Then contact that company directly.

Onruslagoon
    Participant
    13 posts
    1 July 2022 at 14:41:25 #943833

Hi Arno

Description on my ccard statement = (22 Jun 2022) RhB WebShop Chur and the link that i use to get to that company was on your website = http://www.myswissalps.com/glacierexpress/tickets.

You should know beter than me who to contact in this case, since the link is in your website. I don’t even know who the company is, i trusted that the links on your website will be safe and secure.

Hestie

Arno
    15484 posts
    2 July 2022 at 7:05:25 #943834

Hi Hestie,

All websites we link to are from trusted companies, no worries about that. It’s good to know though, that we can’t know which links you saw and which one you clicked. We add and remove links regularly, most of our pages show multiple booking options to choose from, and in some cases the links you see may even depend on which country you are in (some websites are better for particular countries). So, yes, we know where we link to in general, but we do not know which link was clicked by one particular visitor. As we don’t sell anything ourselves, it’s up to you to keep track of where you end up buying. I hope this clarifies things 🙂

Did you contact RhB? (http://www.rhb.ch/en/service-souvenirs/contact/railservice)

Onruslagoon
    Participant
    13 posts
    2 July 2022 at 10:50:52 #943835

Thanks, I have send them a mail, waiting for a reply.

Onruslagoon
    Participant
    13 posts
    3 July 2022 at 13:02:29 #943836

Thanks, I emailed http://www.rhb.ch/en/service-souvenirs/contact/railservice and received my tickets!!

Arno
    15484 posts
    3 July 2022 at 15:05:04 #943837

Happy to hear it’s all solved now. I hope you enjoy your train journeys :-)!

Onruslagoon
    Participant
    13 posts
    3 July 2022 at 15:07:13 #943838

Counting the days!!

• The thread ‘Glacier Express seat reservation e-tickets’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11120 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.