Glacier Express seat reservation – Part Journey

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 May 2016 at 13:05:57 #809111

hi i was planning to book seat reservation for Glacier express from Brig to Chur as i need to return back to by destination on the same day. I am staying in Oberwil im simmental close to Zweisimmen. I see that seat reservation for one person is 33 chf . Kindly let me know if it is same for the part journey also. As i will be only taking on Glacier express from Brig (11:18 on date: 25.06.2016) and will be getting down at Chur (15:34 Date: 25.06.2016). I have already purchased 1st class Swiss Travel Pass. Kindly let me know the cost of seat reservation for this part of the journey in Glacier express in 1st class. We are 6 adults, 1 youth and 3 children. 1 child is less than 6 years. Also does it include food in the same cost. – Vishal Udawat

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    7 May 2016 at 11:41:17 #851630

Hi Vishal,

The reservation fee is fixed for any part of the Glacier Express trip.

• The thread ‘Glacier Express seat reservation – Part Journey’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.