Glacier Express tickets not sent yet

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 May 2019 at 8:41:23 #821735

I had reserved 3Adults Tickets on Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Mortiz for early June leaving Zermatt at 8:52 A.M. However, despite repeated messages for past 2 days to HappyRail Contact Centre at Website there has been no response so far. I had requested for eticket pdf by email immediately or refund of amount paid by credit card if reservation is not available. Need immediate help. Dasti

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    20 May 2019 at 10:05:07 #912834

Hi Dasti,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! It sounds like there’s no problem yet, to be honest. The past 2 days were a weekend, and as stated on https://www.happyrail. com/en/pass/europe/swi tzerland/passholder-fares-glacier-express, the reservations will be send within one business day.

Their office just opened up about 3 hours ago, so I expect you’ll receive the reservations today. Do keep an eye on your spam folder as mails with attachments are more likely to end up there. If you want to contact them urgently, I recommend to do so via phone or live chat. Please see http://www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/happyra il.

I hope this helps you out. Please let us know once this is solved or if you need further assistance (in that case please share your order number).

Enjoy the Glacier Express!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 May 2019 at 18:55:50 #912835

I was informed by Happy Rail thatr they will send me a comprehensive response today. However, I have not received any email from them and am extremely disappointed. As a customer I have never been treated like this before. Request quick intervention by MySwissAlps so that I do not miss the reservations for 3 pax in Glacier Express.. Regards / ARUNAVA GHOSH DASTIDAR

Arno
    15484 posts
    20 May 2019 at 19:14:44 #912836

Hi Arunava Ghosh Dastidar,

Thanks for the update! I’m sorry to hear it’s not solved yet. Please share you order number.

Their e-mail is not in your spam folder, right? Just to be sure.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 May 2019 at 19:41:00 #912837

Request your help for complete refund to my credit card as the eticket was not received from HappyRail for Glacier Express from Zermatt to St. Moritz for 9th June 2019 leaving Zermatt at 8:52 A.M booked vide Ref Nos : JRTTE7 / BDRWZO / A1EXTO.

Regards

ARUNAVA GHOSH DASTIDAR

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 May 2019 at 2:17:46 #912838

I had tried to contact Happy Rail by way of email messages and tried the entire day to connect to someone on chat at their website. However, there was no one to respond. Request MySwissAlps help in effecting refund towards money charged to my credit card. I had used Happy Rail based on recommendations at SwissAlps site and the experience was unpleasant. Regards / DASTIDAR

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 May 2019 at 5:22:12 #912839

Thanks Dastidar! I’ll pass on your information to them.

Are you sure there is nothing in your spam folder?

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 May 2019 at 11:35:48 #912840

Hello again Dastidar,

I heard back from Happyrail that their comprehensive response has been sent this morning, and that your case is solved.

Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Glacier Express tickets not sent yet’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.