Aug 25, 2012 - 10:42 PM
I have been reading on this forum for a few days.. Its very helpful. I had a question of my own, so thought I would post.
During my trip in Switzerland, I am trying to fit in the Golden Pass train and Jungfrau. Is it possible to do them on the same day or will it be too hectic?
- Starting out in Montreux on Golden Pass at ~6/7am.
- At Interlaken, taking train to Jungfraujoch via Wengen.
- Coming back to Interlaken via Grindelwald.
- Continuing on a later Golden Pass train to Lucerne.
1) Do you think this is too much for one day? (Should I plan a stay in Interlaken or Grindlewald?)
2) How long does the Golden Pass Train stop for at each place? Is there time to go around and see, since its a tourist train..
3) On the Golden Pass train in between Montreux and Interlaken, is it worth to skip train and take next one at some stops?