Golden Pass train reservation & travel pass prices

Golden Pass train reservation & travel pass prices

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
karim
karim
15 posts
Jun 19, 2017 - 10:05 AM

Hi, We, family of four (2 Adults, 1 Youth 20 yrs & 1 Child 12 yrs) would like to purchase Swiss Rail Pass for 15 consecutive days. Please provide me the link of the site offering best prices.

Besides, we would be travelling from Montreux to Interlaken on 26 Jul 17. We want to use olden Pass Panoramic Train (wide window). Is reservation necessary for this train? Please provide me the link to make reservation.

Cheers

Lucas
Lucas
8901 posts
expert &
Jun 19, 2017 - 1:03 PM in reply to karim

Hi Karim and welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can purchase the Swiss Travel Passes online here. You can buy a Swiss Travel Pass Youth for the 20 year old and the free Swiss Family Card to cover the 12 year old.

The older heritage style panoramic trains run on the Montreux to Zweisimmen route of the Golden Pass.
They usually run twice per day - you can check the timetable here to be sure you are reserving the correct train (they are listed as MOB Belle Epoque) and you can make the reservations for that section here.

The other sections on the Golden Pass route don't need reservations (from Zweisimmen on to Interlaken).

Lucas

karim
karim
15 posts
Jun 21, 2017 - 7:11 PM in reply to Lucas

Many thanks, this helped...

I looked at MOB Panoramic train; It seems equally good. I would reserve my seat in this train.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018