May 15, 2013 - 10:22 PM
We are about 10 adults and seniors plus two kids under 9 yrs and 1 infant age 2, planning to travel from Heidelberg, Germany to Lucerne (4 nites) with stopover at Schaffhausen. While in Lucerne, we would like to see RIGI, Plitus, and Titlis.
After 4 nites in Lucerne, we will be traveling to Interlaken for 4 nites to see Jungfrau and surrounding area. We will then be traveling to Paris by train. I am thinking of getting swiss saver pass for the group. I have following questions for you all:
1) Is there additional group discount available on top of Swiss Saver Pass?
2) Can you please recommend other sightseeing opportunity near Interlaken and Lucerne?
3) Is Chocolate Factory tour and Cheese Tour possible with out taking the Train Excursion (Chocolate Train)?
4) What would be our entry station in Switzerland for ticket from Heidelberg to this station? As Swiss Saver pass would be valid upon entry into Switzerland.
5) What would be our last station in Switzerland while traveling to Paris? Again, as Swiss pass would be valid till this last station in Switzerland.
Thank you in advance.