Swiss Half Fare Card worth it for our car trip?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 June 2017 at 14:26:43 #812085

My husband and I will be traveling across Europe by car and will be in Switzerland July 12-19. We will be riding the lift up to Ebenalp. We will be staying a couple of nights in Luzern and want to take a boat ride either the boat tour and Mt Tillies or the the evening ride to Bahnhofquai. I want to stop in Grindelwald to walk the gorge before going to Lauterbrunnen where we will be staying 2 nights. We want to go to Murren and Wengen by train I think? We will also drive to Gruyere for a cheese and chocolate tour than on to Montreux to visit the Castle de Chilean. I can’t find prices for all these activities anywhere. It just says it might be 1/2 price with the half fare pass. I can’t figure what the prices are?

• The thread ‘Swiss Half Fare Card worth it for our car trip?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.