Harder Kulm: thoughts and ideas

• Caroline679
    Participant
    47 posts
    23 June 2019 at 15:27:24 #822437

We will be in the Bernese Oberland in mid-September. We’ve read a bit about going up to the panoramic restaurant at Harder Kulm. ‘Any experiences people can share with us about it? Is it worth going? Any tips or hints about how to make the most of the trip? We’re in our 60’s, are active hikers, and are in love with the Swiss Alps. This would probably be for one of our non-hiking days, or for an evening afterwards. [I’m not sure I’m using the “search” window on the forum very effectively… I typed in “Harder Kulm” but did not get posts related to it. If there are instructions re. how to pull up posts on a specific topic within a forum, I’d be very grateful for guidance on how to access those directions.] Thanks to everyone for your help.

• The thread ‘Harder Kulm: thoughts and ideas’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.