Harder Kulm: thoughts and ideas

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Caroline679
Caroline679
16 posts
Jun 23, 2019 - 3:27 PM

We will be in the Bernese Oberland in mid-September. We’ve read a bit about going up to the panoramic restaurant at Harder Kulm. ‘Any experiences people can share with us about it? Is it worth going? Any tips or hints about how to make the most of the trip? We’re in our 60’s, are active hikers, and are in love with the Swiss Alps. This would probably be for one of our non-hiking days, or for an evening afterwards. [I’m not sure I’m using the “search” window on the forum very effectively... I typed in “Harder Kulm” but did not get posts related to it. If there are instructions re. how to pull up posts on a specific topic within a forum, I’d be very grateful for guidance on how to access those directions.] Thanks to everyone for your help.

rockoyster
rockoyster
7385 posts
expert
Jun 23, 2019 - 10:36 PM in reply to Caroline679
Steph
Steph
1918 posts
top member &
Jun 25, 2019 - 4:39 AM in reply to Caroline679

Hello Caroline679,

You're not finding a Harder Kulm page on MySwissAlps, because it currently doesn't exist, there's so many destinations to cover, it all takes it's time.

Rockoyster's link and maybe below thread should provide enough guidance, I believe:
- www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/harder-kulm-top-restaurant

Best,
Steph

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019