Harder Kulm top restaurant in the evening

Harder Kulm top restaurant in the evening

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Amr
Amr
13 posts
Jun 10, 2017 - 7:54 AM

Hello everyone..

I'm interested to have late lunch/early dinner in the top of the mountain restaurant on Sunday 25th June (only available slot in my plan) and could see that the Panoramic restaurant is open only till 18:30 which may not be suitable for my late arrival to Switzerland that day.. my question is: is it only one restaurant available on the top of the mountain, or there will be other restaurants? will there be transportation to go back to Interlaken should I leave at about PM 8:00?

Thanks,

Arno
Arno
9670 posts
expert &
Jun 10, 2017 - 6:24 PM

Hi Amr,

The restaurant will be open until 9:30 PM and the last funicular back down to Interlaken departs 9:40 PM. The times you found are for low season I think. Your can proceed with your plan!

Brahms
Brahms
321 posts
top member
Jun 11, 2017 - 8:49 AM

And yes, there is only one restaurant on the top. Walking time about 5 minutes from the Cablecar.

Amr
Amr
13 posts
Jun 11, 2017 - 10:09 AM

Thank you all. This has been really useful.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017