Have not received e-mail for Swiss Half Fare Cards

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 March 2019 at 15:08:33 #820460

Hello-

I purchased two swiss half fare card but I have not received an email from Happyrail.com to print the passes. I checked my spam/junk mail and nothing is in there either, and I reached out to Happyrail but have not received a response. I have a reference ID number on my Happyrail account, but I leave for Switzerland in two days and I am worried I will not have the pass in time.

Can anyone from myswissalps give any guidance?

Thank you!

• Arno
    15489 posts
    18 March 2019 at 15:50:29 #906838

Hi Jbatman09,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Sorry to hear you didn’t receive their e-mail. It should reach you in less than 30 minutes normally. In similar cases, e-mails had been blocked by the e-mail provider of the customer, so even before reaching your inbox. I would recommend to call or use live chat to get in touch with Happyrail. Please see http://www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/happyra il. They are still available for the next 45 minutes, or otherwise tomorrow. If they sent the e-mail and the problem is indeed on your end, they can perhaps send it to another e-mail address you own.

Just let us know if you need more from help us. And enjoy Switzerland!

Stay informed and inspired with the latest forum discussions e-mailed to you every day. Valuable questions and answers to help with your travel planning.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 March 2019 at 11:34:15 #906839

Thank you for you response, I was able to get ahold of someone at happyrail to resend the tickets. We’re all set for our trip!

Thanks,

Jordan

• The thread ‘Have not received e-mail for Swiss Half Fare Cards’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11330 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.