Help online Swiss Travel Pass purchase

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 April 2018 at 0:19:15 #815185

Hi,

I need help with the purchase of Swiss Travel Pass http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price: This link provides the list of retailer. But when I try to add to the cart, they charge for the shipping/delivery. The ones without shipping charge have a higher price. Why don’t I find a print-at-home option for Swiss travel pass? Which option is cost effective?

Ship to home

Ship to my friend’s place at Netherlands and collect it from her.

Buy online and collect at airport

Buy at Zurich airport

Buy at a railway station

Or to find a retailer with print-at-home.

Is there any other reliable to find good deals for Swiss travel pass. Atleast without the shipping charges.

Is buying online cheaper than buying at airport?

And is it time consuming to buy at the airport?

I am traveling on April 28. If I buy online now, will it get delivered before April 25th?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 April 2018 at 0:27:24 #881278

Try the official sbb site.

http://www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays/travel-in-switzerland/internatio nal-guests/swiss-travel-pass.html

They also have a mobile app. You can buy the ticket from mobile app and show the mobile ticket to conductor.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 April 2018 at 7:10:00 #881279

Hi Itzswiss,

You shouldn’t have any issues selecting the email option on our list of retailers. You have to enter your shipping address though before you get to that section (where you select email and print-at-home).

Buying online or at the airport would be the same price (with varying exchange rates only).

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 April 2018 at 7:18:33 #881280

Thank you for the information. I successfully booked with the email option.

• The thread ‘Help online Swiss Travel Pass purchase’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.