Help online Swiss Travel Pass purchase

Help online Swiss Travel Pass purchase

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Itzswiss
Itzswiss
6 posts
Apr 7, 2018 - 12:19 AM

Hi,

I need help with the purchase of Swiss Travel Pass www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price: This link provides the list of retailer. But when I try to add to the cart, they charge for the shipping/delivery. The ones without shipping charge have a higher price. Why don’t I find a print-at-home option for Swiss travel pass? Which option is cost effective?

Ship to home

Ship to my friend’s place at Netherlands and collect it from her.

Buy online and collect at airport

Buy at Zurich airport

Buy at a railway station

Or to find a retailer with print-at-home.

Is there any other reliable to find good deals for Swiss travel pass. Atleast without the shipping charges.

Is buying online cheaper than buying at airport?

And is it time consuming to buy at the airport?

I am traveling on April 28. If I buy online now, will it get delivered before April 25th?

gadis
gadis
13 posts
Apr 7, 2018 - 12:27 AM in reply to Itzswiss

Try the official sbb site.

www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays/travel-in-switzerland/internatio nal-guests/swiss-travel-pass.html

They also have a mobile app. You can buy the ticket from mobile app and show the mobile ticket to conductor.

Lucas
Lucas
7298 posts
expert &
Apr 7, 2018 - 7:10 AM in reply to Itzswiss

Hi Itzswiss,

You shouldn't have any issues selecting the email option on our list of retailers. You have to enter your shipping address though before you get to that section (where you select email and print-at-home).

Buying online or at the airport would be the same price (with varying exchange rates only).

Itzswiss
Itzswiss
6 posts
Apr 7, 2018 - 7:18 AM

Thank you for the information. I successfully booked with the email option.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018