Hi swisss flxi pass extension

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 June 2010 at 23:21:07 #803841

hi if i like to extend swiss flexi pass more than 6 days is it possible? i am going to stay about 12 days and i am not travelling everyday may be alternate days .still anything is not sure.but i find definately 6 days pass to short for me.iam travelling with one more adult and two kids between age of 6-15 .so pls give me suggestion which is best option for me?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    3 June 2010 at 10:01:28 #831332

Hi sonal,

Any Swiss Saver Flexi Pass is valid for up to one month. Its validity starts on the first free travel day and ends on the last free travel day. The free travel days don’t need to be consecutive. So, for example, you can use a 6-day pass on day 1, 3, 6, 7, 9 and 12. You get discounts if you travel on the days in between. Would this make the pass suitable for you?

The Swiss Saver Flexi Pass includes 3, 4, 5 or 6 days of free traveling. More than 6 days is not possible. An 8-day or 15-day Swiss Saver Pass would then be the better option.

• The thread ‘Hi swisss flxi pass extension’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.