Hotels with king size beds in Interlaken area

• Sfarns216
    Participant
    13 posts
    25 April 2022 at 18:46:35 #826984

Hello! I think this site has fabulous information and responses so while we are planning our trip in Switzerland for August 2022, I have a question. My husband is 6’ 4” so cannot sleep in either a twin or full size bed. King is his preferred, but we can manage with a Queen. He is an avid Marriott hotel so when we have one of those available, like the Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic in Montreux, we have booked them. However, we’re wanting to explore the Bernese Oberland area, and there are obviously no Marriott-related hotels in that area. While looking at various hotel choices, I’m seeing Single Rooms with 1 twin bed, Double rooms with 2 twin beds or one Full bed, etc. Can you recommend any hotels in that general area (Interlaken, Grindelwald, etc.) that could accommodate his height and bed length preference? Thank you very much.

• The thread ‘Hotels with king size beds in Interlaken area’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.