How to get from Zurich to Jungfrau

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 September 2012 at 9:28:09 #805586

Hi, we are planning to go for a day trip to Jungfrau. Below are our plannings …

0600hrs – leave zurich for interlaken ost
    0830hrs – reach interlaken ost
    0900hrs – from interlaken , take trains to jungfrau.

I need help on the type of trains we hv to take from interlaken to jungfrau. thank you for your help in advance.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 September 2012 at 11:29:29 #837077

btw, i m thinking of buying swiss flexi pass, the 2 for 1 promo package… think it will save us lots of cost right?

Arno
    15484 posts
    3 September 2012 at 0:47:52 #837078

Hi ttgc118,

The 2-for-1 Swiss Saver Flexi Pass promo will indeed save a lot of money, unless you’re only making one trip from Zurich to the Jungfrau and back. I assume you’re planning more trips. Details of the pass and resellers can be found here.

I’m not sure what you mean with “help on the type of trains”. All details you need can be found in the timetable.

Enjoy the ride!

• The thread ‘How to get from Zurich to Jungfrau’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.