Luggage storage and lockers at Interlaken Ost

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
andreasl
andreasl
8 posts
Oct 11, 2019 - 4:29 PM

Hi all :)

I've read an older post about luggage lockers and manned storage facility in Interlaken Ost station here www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/locker-facility-at-interlaken-ost

But I can't find any map or information regarding their exact locations in the station. Where is the luggage locker located? And where is the manned storage facility located? Are they inside, outside, at the east or west side, or perhaps next to which platform?

Thank you.

Anna
Anna
264 posts
top member &
Oct 11, 2019 - 4:51 PM

Hi andreasl,

Unfortunately, I don't have the exact information you need. I do know Interlaken Ost does have luggage storage facilities. The lockers are available 24/7. Perhaps you can contact the station and ask the exact location before your arrival:

Opening hours
Mon.–Sun.
07:00 - 18:30
Contact
033 828 73 20

Hope this helps.

For information about transporting luggage and luggage storage
www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/practical/luggage

Kind regards,
Anna

Last modified on Oct 12, 2019 - 4:36 PM by Anna
andreasl
andreasl
8 posts
Oct 14, 2019 - 12:56 PM

Dear Anna,

Thank you.

I have emailed sbb.ch and they replied with locker sizes, they didn't tell me where the lockers are. It's ok, I think I can look for them at the station, and I will share the information here if this thread is still open.

Best,

Andreas

Annika
Annika
6102 posts
expert &
Oct 14, 2019 - 5:05 PM

Thanks for your follow-up, andreasl! Locker sizers are also available at the SBB website. If you follow the link to rail station services under "More information" on the luggage page mentioned by Anna, you'll get there.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

Black Friday deals for Switzerland

Take advantage of the Black Friday 2019 deals! There are some very good discounts for travelers to Switzerland.
More information

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019