Luggage storage and lockers at Interlaken Ost

• andreasl
    Participant
    8 posts
    11 October 2019 at 16:29:30 #824156

Hi all 🙂

I’ve read an older post about luggage lockers and manned storage facility in Interlaken Ost station here http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/locker-facility-at-interlaken-ost

But I can’t find any map or information regarding their exact locations in the station. Where is the luggage locker located? And where is the manned storage facility located? Are they inside, outside, at the east or west side, or perhaps next to which platform?

Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    11 October 2019 at 16:51:30 #923499

Hi andreasl,

Unfortunately, I don’t have the exact information you need. I do know Interlaken Ost does have luggage storage facilities. The lockers are available 24/7. Perhaps you can contact the station and ask the exact location before your arrival:

Opening hours
    Mon.–Sun.
    07:00 – 18:30
    Contact
    033 828 73 20

Hope this helps.

For information about transporting luggage and luggage storage
    http://www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/practical/luggage

Kind regards,
    Anna

andreasl
    Participant
    8 posts
    14 October 2019 at 12:56:25 #923500

Dear Anna,

Thank you.

I have emailed sbb.ch and they replied with locker sizes, they didn’t tell me where the lockers are. It’s ok, I think I can look for them at the station, and I will share the information here if this thread is still open.

Best,

Andreas

Annika
    7124 posts
    14 October 2019 at 17:05:56 #923501

Thanks for your follow-up, andreasl! Locker sizers are also available at the SBB website. If you follow the link to rail station services under “More information” on the luggage page mentioned by Anna, you’ll get there.

• The thread ‘Luggage storage and lockers at Interlaken Ost’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.