How to plan 3-days itinerary from Geneva-Wengen

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 June 2018 at 4:18:50 #816767

Hi there,

I planned my coming holiday from Geneva to Wengen, as follows:

24th June (Sunday): Morning arriving Geneva airport – Train to Golden Pass Line (will buy point-to-point ticket)-Interlaken-Wengen (Overnight at Wengen)

25th June (Monday): travel Wengen – Lauterbrunnen – Stechelberg – Murren – Schilthorn and going back to Wengen by Grütschalp route. (Overnight at Wengen too)

25th June (Tuesday): travel back Geneva city center by train from Wengen-Interlaken-Golden Pass Line – Montreux cruise to – Lausenne – train back to Geneva (Overnight at Geneva)

Advice needed:

1. Do I miss anything along the route from Geneva – Wengen? Or I can slot in more activities on Monday or Tuesday?

2. I calculated the total cost for point-by-point ticket is CHF 172.60 (Train trip = CHF 82.2 ; Trip to Schilthorn from Wengen = CHF 63.4 ; Cruise trip = CHF 27)….Is my calculation correct?

3. Just wonder how convenient to buy point-to-point ticket?

Thanks.

• The thread ‘How to plan 3-days itinerary from Geneva-Wengen’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.