Jun 21, 2012 - 3:46 AM
i am from India, and am in Milan presently on work.
I and am planning a short vacation to Interlaken, Lucern and Jungfrau in July 2012.
i am travelling with my husband, our 2 year old son and parents. we are planning to leave Milan
on 22nd July and return on 25th.
i have the following queries.
1. is this too short a trip? we can manage to squeeze 2 more days if this is too short.
2. how do u suggest we travel from Milan to Interlaken? i have been reading your posts
and would like some information on where to get Swiss pass and how to plan our journey.
as we have a small kid, i would like to know the easiest way to get there.
3. do you think travelling to Interlaken and then to Lucern and Jungfrau is a good idea?
4. what is the weather like in July? will it be difficult with a 2 year old child?
5. do you suggest any budget hotels in all these places?
6. i read about the chocolate train and it sounds really cool... besides that, are there any
events or any visits that you suggest
our basic idea is to have a peaceful vacation, without crowding too many things into the agenda.
your help will be greatly appreciated as it is all very confusing at present.