Individual ticket prices

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
magentaspeaker
magentaspeaker
30 posts
May 27, 2012 - 2:37 PM
Is it easy to buy single tickets if I have a half fare card. Are there machines in the stations?

Do I get half off up to Jungfrau with the half fare card. What about Schilthorn?
I assume I get half fare on all gondolas and trains in the Jungfrau region. Is says most in the description.
Olga
Olga
472 posts
top member
May 27, 2012 - 2:47 PM
Hello Magentaspeaker,

If there's no ticket office, there will be a machine at railway stations. And if not, the train personnel will get you a ticket, because it will be the only possibility then. In that case I suppose you will have to tell them before your train departs.

I suggest you take a look at the information about the Swiss Half Fare Card here, you will also find a link to an overview of the network on which your Half Fare Card is valid (scroll down to see the map) plus information about discounts etc.

I hope this helps. Have a nice trip,

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019