Individual tickets in the Jungfrau region

• juckles2
    Participant
    2 posts
    27 June 2015 at 23:49:14 #807473

Is there a site where I can find the price of individual tickets for the various modes of transportation in the Jungfrau region? Such as the trip from Lauterbrunnen to Murren and the Pfingstegg lift in Grindelwald? I’m trying to decide if the Jungfrau Pass would be cost efficient for me.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    28 June 2015 at 13:53:28 #844063

Welcome to MySwissAlps, juckles2!

The Jungfrau website has an extensive price overview; please see here. Cable cars and mountain trains that don’t officially belong to the Jungfrau Railways have their own websites, where prices are mentioned. For example, you can check the Pfingstegg website to find fares.

Our pages on the Jungfrau Railways Pass and the Jungfrau VIP Pass may be helpful too, as well as this guide on how to pick the right pass.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 June 2015 at 14:34:22 #844064

You might check out the 3 consecutive day Jungfrau VIP passholder which can be used within 6 months of purchase. We intend to pack a lot of fun in 3 days!

• The thread ‘Individual tickets in the Jungfrau region’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.