Jan 9, 2012 - 11:10 AM
I'm planning a Swiss trip with my wife.
After reading few topics on this forum, I've decided to buy the Swiss Saver Pass (4 days consecutive) and purchanse a separate ticket for the 5th day.
Following are the details we have decided on: 4 nights at Interlaken.
1. Day 1: Reach Zurich or Geneva and board a train to Interlaken
2. Day 2: Interlaken - Jungfrau - Interlaken
3. Day 3: Interlaken - Engelberg - Mt. Titlis - Engelberg - Interlaken
4. Day 4: Interlaken - Cruise on Lake Thun
5. Day 5: Interlaken - Basel - Paris.
I would like know whether our plan for day 3, i.e. Interlaken - Engelberg - Mt. Titlis - Engelberg - Interlaken, is OK?
What would be the cost of the Cruise on Lake Thun?
I need few expert advise and tips before we finalize on the above plan.