Travel free for children if adult has a Tell Pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 March 2018 at 3:22:31 #814780

Hello,

I will travel to Switzerland for 8 days from March 27 to April 3 with two children, age13 and 15 years old. I will buy an 8-day Swiss travel pass for myself and I will get the free family card for my children to travel unlimited in Switzerland. I plan to visit Luzern from March 27 to March 30. My hotel offers a 2- day winter Tell pass which will be great because it covers for many of the cable car and cogwheel transportation in Lucerne that the SwissTravel pass does not cover. MY question: If the tell pass allow me free cable to Mount Pilatus, will my children be able to travel free using the family travel card or do they need a child’s Tell card?Thank you!!ao

• The thread ‘Travel free for children if adult has a Tell Pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.