Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch Return Ticket

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
OAPJA
OAPJA
2 posts
Dec 27, 2010 - 10:02 AM
Hi, I am wondering how much a return ticket would cost between these two destinations in June 2011?

If I have a Swiss Pass or a Bernese Oberland Pass what discounts am I entitled to?

Also I'm interested in the Murren to Shilthorn route for the same reasons as stated above.
Annika
Annika
5418 posts
expert &
Dec 30, 2010 - 5:31 AM
Hi Oapja, and welcome! A regular return ticket Kleine Scheidegg-Jungfraujoch costs CHF 112.00. A return ticket Mürren-Schilthorn costs CHF 74.00. The Swiss Pass entitles you to a 25% discount on the Kleine Scheidegg-Jungfrau section and a 50% discount on the Schilthorn cable car. A Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland offers a 50% discount the Schilthorn cable car and a 50% discount on the Eigergletscher-Jungfraujoch section. The part between Eigergletscher and Kleine Scheidegg is for free if you use a free travel day. If not, a 50% discount applies here as well.

Further prices can be found on the Jungfrau Railways website and the Schilthorn website.

Best regards,
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:35 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019