Lucerne to Mt.Titlis: How to reach

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 September 2015 at 12:01:14 #807888

Hi All,

Thanks for MySwissAlps Team for such a wonderful forum which is very helpful to all the travelers.

I’m planning to visit Mt.Titlis on 12th Sep 2015. I will reach Lucerne on 12th morning. Please suggest best itenerary to reach Mt.Titlis. I heard from my friends that entrance ticket cost is around 80CHF and it includes cable car, rotair, cliff walk and ice cave. Can some body throw some light on this?

Also any inputs on how to reach Titlis from Lucerne, where I need to buy the entrance ticket and how much discount I will get if I hold a 4 days Swiss Travel pass would be helpful

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    6 September 2015 at 14:43:08 #845957

Hello Sriram! Thanks for your kind words, we’re glad to help.

The route to the Titlis is described at our Titlis page. The timetable will help you out with detailed planning. The leg Lucerne-Engelberg is for free with a Swiss Travel Pass, the leg Engelberg-Titlis is discounted by 50%. This is mentioned both at our Titlis tickets page and in our Swiss Travel Pass validity overview.

• The thread ‘Lucerne to Mt.Titlis: How to reach’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.