Luggage storage at Trümmelbach Falls

• 2022toliver
    Participant
    8 posts
    4 September 2022 at 17:39:58 #828253

Is it possible to take luggage with you when visiting Trummelback Falls? We need to check out of our Air bNb and I’m wondering if our suitcases can come with us on a visit before we head out the area.

Thank you in advance,

Tracy

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

MarieD
    Participant
    8 posts
    5 September 2022 at 4:33:38 #946430

We were just at the falls two days ago. There is a building at the bus stop with a self service coffee shop at the falls. You could ask to leave your luggage there. It probably won’t be a problem. The falls are amazing. It is a lot of stairs. There is a lift inside the mountain that can you up two-thirds of the way. Enjoy

EASW
    Participant
    121 posts
    5 September 2022 at 6:21:52 #946431

Having been to Trummelbach Falls, I would not assume you can safely leave your luggage at the restaurant there. I would ask your AirBnB host for suggestions on how to handle your suitcases.

Anna
    6274 posts
    5 September 2022 at 12:29:25 #946432

Hi Tracy,

Perhaps you can leave your luggage at the Lauterbrunnen train station. There are lockers and left-baggage service at the station: https://www.myswissalps.com/train/practical/luggage.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Luggage storage at Trümmelbach Falls’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.