Luggage transfer Zurich airport to Interlaken

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 August 2017 at 6:44:21 #812857

I will take the train from Zurich airport early morning to Interlaken and wish to stopover Lucerne to spend a day in the town and my Titlus.

please will you advise how I can arrange to transfer my luggage in the airport to Interlaken for collection.

Many thanks … Peter

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    5 August 2017 at 6:48:13 #867928

Hi Peter,

You’ll find information and links to further details here: myswissalps.com/train/ practical/luggage.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 August 2017 at 8:01:59 #867929

Thanks for the prompt response.

I have already read this link and want to know more details such as what are the 32 railway stations and the cost for ordinary and express services, as I may also need the service in other part of the itinerary.

Many thanks… Peter

Annika
    7125 posts
    5 August 2017 at 19:02:17 #867930

Hi Peter,

If you follow the links to the SBB under “More on other websites” at the page Arno provided, you’ll get to see all details, such as price lists and checks of the participating stations. Does that work for you?

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    5 August 2017 at 19:37:24 #867931

Hi Petr-

Wwhile you are using the SBB website to understand individual stations, make sure that you learn the hours of service for luggage pick up at Interlaken Ost. If there is a problem with that, it some cities you can have your luggage delivered to your hotel….for a fee, of course. The SBB web site will identify those cities.

Slowpoke

• The thread ‘Luggage transfer Zurich airport to Interlaken’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.