Luggage transfer from Zurich airport to Wengen

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
globalvac
globalvac
4 posts
Mar 1, 2018 - 12:58 AM

hi, I am planning to stay in Wengen for 5 nights and we are a family of 12. We will travel on Swiss pass but wanted some guidance on how to transfer luggage from Zurich airport to chalet in wengen, It will be very difficult to travel with so much luggage with 3 train change.

rockoyster
rockoyster
4024 posts
expert
Mar 1, 2018 - 5:18 AM in reply to globalvac

Hello globalvac and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

That's quite a party. You could fill a small bus! 🤓

Have you read www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/practical/luggage and also www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/lugg age-and-flight-luggage/luggage.html?

Last modified on Mar 1, 2018 - 5:18 AM by rockoyster
globalvac
globalvac
4 posts
Mar 1, 2018 - 8:12 AM

Yes I know 12 is a big number, 3 families with 5 kids...hence the precaution for luggage transfer... I did check for a van transfer for all of us and luggage but that cost is showing almost 600 CHF

Thanks a lot Rockoyster.

Lucas
Lucas
9613 posts
expert &
Mar 1, 2018 - 11:40 AM in reply to globalvac

I would think you are best off sending the luggage ahead with Swiss Railways for sure - it is quite simple and cost-effective. The links from Rockoyster will guide you on that process.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018