Luzern area prices for activities & transportation

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Laurie9999
Laurie9999
18 posts
May 7, 2018 - 10:09 PM

Hi -

I'm using your spreadsheet to determine what is the best travel pass. Where can I find a price list for the Luzern area? I one I have for the Jungfrau area that has been very helpful. I'm thinking there is something similar. We are looking at going up Pilatus (up one way and down the other) and a boat ride.

Thank you - Laurie

rockoyster
rockoyster
4028 posts
expert
May 7, 2018 - 10:39 PM in reply to Laurie9999

Hello Laurie,

Try www.pilatus.ch/en/book ing/prices/ for Pilatus. Google is your friend if the SBB timetable doesn’t give you the answer.

Laurie9999
Laurie9999
18 posts
May 7, 2018 - 11:11 PM in reply to rockoyster

Thank you - I will do google searches. Just thought you might have a fantastic spreadsheet of all the different trains and boat rides with prices :)

Also, If we have done the Jungfraujoch and that area, would we want to go to Mt. Titlis? Seems similar. We will do Pilatus.

Thanks again - Laurie

Arno
Arno
11365 posts
expert &
May 21, 2018 - 3:42 PM

Hi Laurie,

That's really a personal decision. No two mountains, journeys or views are identical. You can find details here to compare:

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018